Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tears In My Eye

I fear I'm losing you
For you can't love me
Like I do you
You tell me it will never be
I wish you'd love me!
That song came on today
The one from my loneliest days
Had to change the tune
For it brought tears to my eye
Instant and big; they threatened to fall
Had to stop thinking about you
Yet I can't; I love you so
Just want to share your life
Your refusal cuts my heart
Like a knife plunged deep; I weep
For all that could've been
For all my love for you therein
To many rules; to many laws
When love doesn't care
It doesn't follow logic; even though your laws aren't
Why can't you break them!
Just this once; for me
Losing you will hurt me bad
I don't know if I will ever let love in again
For it torments my heart; my emotions
I've never felt this bad; never been this mad
For I'm losing the one I love
All because of Him above

No comments:

Post a Comment