Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

No Explanation

Lately, you’ve been withdrawn
Used to hear from you all the time
Now, only once in a while
You act like everything’s all right
Like nothing has changed
Yet what am I to wonder
There must be a reason; I must know!
I would understand a explanation
Even if it hurts, I will accept it
For I love you my dear
So you have my ear
Please explain your actions
For I am one who notices minute changes
And it is undeniable; you’ve changed
Maybe it is I who have changed, in your eye
Yet whether it be me, or it be you
I must know the reason; truly I must
For sitting here wondering is the worst
My logic can’t find any in you
I need to be shown how you think
So, my dear, please satisfy my confusion
For better or for worse, know you have my love
Forever and always

No comments:

Post a Comment