Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Distance Kept

I couldn’t believe it when I met you
That my luck was so good
As to find such a wonderful person
To be my friend; someone so caring
I gave my trust to you
Told you everything without fear
Now I’m beginning to wonder
Did I give to much?
For while I have made an effort to get closer
You have made an effort to stay at a distance
I wanted to know everything about you
Yet you kept me at bay
Saying you trusted me; I don’t think so
For to trust is to tell; without hesitation
You are full of hesitation; reluctant
I am beginning to wonder; how you view me
You know, without doubt, how I love you
Yet the feeling is not returned
I’m not sure what to think
When I ask you; your answers are vague
Never saying anything directly; I’m left to guess
Which is never good; imagination running wild
Full of possibilities; reasons why you can’t trust me
I just don’t know what to think
I just don’t know what to think

No comments:

Post a Comment