Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Love To Strong To Break

This friendship is getting hard
Not seeing you for this long
When you live so close
What am I to think
I've told you how I feel many times
Yet you keep putting me off
Saying you're to busy; yet you're not
You spend time with your other friends
I talk to you everyday; yet you're private
So hard for me to understand
I just want to know where I stand
You know I love you
But what am I to you
Your actions contradict your words
To say you love me; yet stay away
So I'm kneeling here before God to pray
Please let her have the strength to let me know
Either way, where I am in her heart
I am asking this as a last resort
Words of pray; I don't often declare
Please guide me through this my lord
I love her so very much, yet I am hurt
I can make a choice if only I know
In what role do I play in her life

No comments:

Post a Comment