Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Pleasure Filled Night

Pleasure tingles through me
As she pours the wax on me
So hot! I wither under her
The clips are next; I suck in deeply
My nipples are searing; metal clips are cold
I am under her control; she’s my master
I’ve been very naughty; must be punished
She is relentless; the nine tails comes down
SMACK! SMACK! I cry out
You’ve been a bad boy; yes mistress!
Out come the chains; up I go
Chained to the wall; I’m a prisoner
They are cold on my skin; as she wraps them
All around me; between my legs
She pulls it tight; it squeezes
I am going crazy; her hands start to work
Their fingers working their way down my body
Skipping over where they’re needed
I cry out in frustration; in anticipation
The night’s just starting; she’s my master
I must obey her; she’s my god

No comments:

Post a Comment