Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

After The Day

Work work, all the time
Now it’s time to play
Go to the bar, with all my friends
Party all night; there’s no end
Drink drink drink
Here’s to the good times, the glasses clink
Out on the dance floor here we go
Just dance to the music, go with the flow
The floor is hopping,
My head is bopping
The liquor is flowing, rivers of it
Faces are glowing, drunk we get
Look at that guy! He’s so funny
Look at your nose; let me tweak it
Tweak tweak; I got your nose
I think I may be a little drunk
Hahaha, you so funny! Look, I’m a bunny!
Hop, hop, hop, I go, wiggle my bottom
Sniff your nose, I want a carrot
Bugs wants a carrot!
Why am I laughing?
Hahahaha, you laughing at me?
Serious dude, stop..hahahaha..stop laughing
Ok that’s it, youve done it
Outside, the cool night air
Fists flying, punching air
I’m too drunk, drunk as a skunk
Keep missing my guy, damn my eyes!
I’m on the ground; how did I get here
I can’t stop laughing, it fills my ear
Ok time to go home; fuck dude
Where did my keys go?
I start to roam; wonder about the street
Looking for food to eat
Thank God it’s Saturday tomorrow!
I’m going to be hung over; feeling sorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment