Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Gathering my Inner Strength

What’s wrong with me I say
Having so many feelings everyday
I should be stronger than this
When I’m with you, it’s bliss
I promised myself never to care
Cause hurt pulls the heart; it tears
After I met you I knew I was done
Having you for a friend was too much fun
Thinking of you made me lazy
The love I felt for you was crazy
Just the thought of you put a smile on my face
Then I found out you were leaving this place
Into despair I was hurled
The thought of losing you; my stomach curled
All the time we have yet to share
Why are you leaving; it isn’t fair
You are the most amazing person I could meet
Without you in my life; the world will be bleak
You showed me the meaning of true love
Introduced me to God in the skies above
I will miss you like nothing else when your gone
It will take all my inner strength just to move on

No comments:

Post a Comment