Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Moving On

To look at you're beautiful
Takes my breath every time
The first time I saw you I was stunned
That someone so amazing could exist
I never thought we'd cross paths
Yet we did; you became my friend
I couldn't be thankful enough
That I had a friend as great as you
We talked day after day
Yet we didn't meet, as much as I wanted
You were hesitant; reluctant
I couldn't understand why; as much as I tried
Then as we continued to share; my feelings changed
I started to love you, my best friend
Yet I still couldn't see you; it hurt me so
How could best friends not meet?
I longed to see you, week after week
Yet the days continued to go by
All I could do was try hard not to cry
I missed you so much!
I told you as much
As the days went by
My tears started to dry
The pain started to fade
I don't think of you much these days
Yet you'll stay in the past
Cause I had to let you go at last
I just couldn't deal with the pain
I wish you best luck in your life
Remember that I once loved you

No comments:

Post a Comment