Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

This Is I

Happily, I will talk to you
Lovingly, I will care for you
A friend, I will be there for you
I am stubborn, don’t like change
Yet eventually I do change
The sun makes my day
I could lay in it for hours
Speed is my friend, I have no time
Yet I like to chill, there’s no rush
Music is the essential in my day
The soundtrack to everything I do
I love meeting people, I see the good in them
I am shy, yet will talk for hours with those I trust
I am outgoing; only the public part of me though
I hide my true feelings, to share with those I love
Chatting, my favourite part of working
Pure bullshit most of the time, yet sincere
Good looking bodies draw my eyes
Men, women, doesn’t matter
Sex is sex, an orgasm an orgasm
Physically, the same; only the emotional side
That’s what I look for, someone I can talk to
I have yet to find that person, the one for me
I can’t live without a car; refuse to take the bus
Exercise is my liberation; always an enjoyment
I love pushing myself, physically
Mentally, I’d rather sleep
Full of laughter, I don’t shed tears
Yet I get depressed, only when I’m lonely
Writing fills me with contentment; with joy
Only what I want though; I won’t be told what to write
Routine rules my life; when it’s broken there’s hell to pay
Nature blows me away; a sunset is a miracle
I realize material possessions don’t matter
Love and friendship are one and the same
Yet I love nice things; couldn’t live without them
Communication is essential to a long lasting relationship
I’ve always known that, yet haven’t been a part of it
I will always be loyal to the ones I love
Unless the day comes, when I no longer love them
Yet I am most forgiving; most merciful
And that isn’t saying I am Allah
Forgive me for using the phrase; yet it describes me
I love with a passion; it fills my heart
This is me; this is my life
For better or worse, I will live it

No comments:

Post a Comment