Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Love 'Til It Hurts

I never thought it would be like this
To love someone so much I'm in bliss
The thought of losing you makes me cry
All the teardrops that would fall from my eye
I don't want to leave
My life I was just starting to weave
Only to have it all fall apart at the seams
Now every night I cry in my dreams
I love you to death
I would literally give up my breath
My life didn't start til the day we met
I would see you everyday, if only you let
You are always there for me in a time of need
Was patient with me through all my greed
For before we met I was a different guy
You changed me little by little as the days went by
Made me want to be the best I could be
You were there everyday, you believed in me
I now see life in a completely new light
You have also kept me up late at night
For there's nothing I'd rather do
I live my life to talk with you
Just the thought of you puts a smile on my face
The sight of you, I could light up the place
You have trusted me with your heart
I couldn't bear the thought of us apart
From the day I first met thee
I knew there was finally a friend for me

No comments:

Post a Comment