Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Happy Bee

Look at her in that dress
Clinging tightly to her chest
The dance she’s doing causes ripples
I am stunned by her amazing nipples
Moving her body to the beat
All shiny and wet from the heat
The music is pounding in my head
I can’t wait to get her into bed
For now she’s doing this tease
Then it’ll be my turn to please
Her waist is small
My favourite thing of all
She’s getting closer to me
I want her honey; I’m just a bee
Longing to buzz around her hive
I open my mouth and take a dive
Oh the juice is just so sweet
She moans when her lips and mine meet
Greedily I drink all I can
After all I am a man
Drinking is my greatest pleasure
Her juice a precious treasure
Above me she thrashes
When my tongue and her bud clashes
I love being the one to taste her flower
All through her I can feel my power
Soaring through her until it reaches new heights
I love giving her these delights
Finally she can take no more
We’ve both fallen to the floor
I look at her; she comes to me with a smile
The pleasure is now mine for awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment