Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tired Of Love

This feeling is wearing me down
This love I feel for you; too much
I could never really describe it
Suffice to say it wears; rips and tears
Tears at my heart; longing to get out
Yet I can only tell you so many times
You have listened and told me the same
That you loved me; yet what am I to think
When you say one thing; your actions say another
Full of contradictions you are; which you won't explain
You will talk to me; yet not tell me everything
You will say you consider me a best friend
Yet will not see me when I ask
If I press you to explain; you recoil
Everything I know about you is bits and pieces
Told over a million conversations
Never explained fully; you leave me to wonder
When all I want to do is be in your heart
I wish you would trust me more; I love you so
My trust in you is deep; yet your heart isn't mine to keep
If I felt you didn't love me, I could understand
Yet your words speak otherwise; just look into my eyes
See the hurt and confusion in me; tell me how you think of thee
Because I need to know; your heart you need to show
I can't have a distant relationship with you; it kills me not to see you
To hear from you everyday; yet not be with you so I can say
I love you like I've never loved another; yet we need to be true to each other
That is the way friendship is supposed to be; let's talk about why you hold back from me
Just sit and talk for a day; about all your feelings about me, I want to hear your say
To know where I stand; this much I demand
For I'm feeling tired of this crazy feeling that is love
So please let me into your heart, my love

No comments:

Post a Comment