Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Torment

This is torment
The feeling I have
The one you won’t help
I need to see you; such a simple thing
Yet you refuse; out of fear, anxiety
Not realizing how hard it is on me
Missing you so much everyday
The only thing on my mind
To see you; spend time together
I feel like crying; this is the worst than being alone
I don’t understand; I love you so much
Yet you’re holding me at a distance
You’ve said you loved me; yet you have not shown
To love is to want to be with, if only friends
Yet you refuse! Testing my love everyday
You tell me you’re shy; uncomfortable
I’m your friend; it shouldn’t be so
We are meant to spend time
To hang out, as friends do
Everyday I tell you I love you
Yet at a distance I still am kept
It’s tearing me apart; breaking my heart
What am I to think; I no longer know...

No comments:

Post a Comment