Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Waiting Here for You

Waiting here for you
To hear your lovely voice
So full of grace; beautiful
Like a million angels singing
Every moment you don't call
Tears me apart; I miss you so
You are the sun that gives me life
You are the star that guides me
My love for you doesn't stop
Like the earth is turning; it continues
Never slowing down; growing every day
For you, my love, saved me from darkness
You showed me the light; gave me your light
For you have an abundance of it
It flows all around you
Making your face light up; your eyes sparkle
More precious than a million diamonds
I will never find another like you
For you are unique; you are amazing
Even if I'm not the one for you
If you ever change your mind
I'll love you forever; for always

No comments:

Post a Comment