Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Miss You

I miss here so much
Seeing her brings laughter to my eyes
She's a stunning beauty yet what matters most
Is inside her heart; compassion flows
Listening to all my cries
Drying the tears in my eyes
Just to think of her brings a smile to my face
So amazing; full of grace
In the way she walks; the way she talks
Her voice is like crystals; flows across the room
Lovely in every single way
This my dear, let me say
I love you through it all
Sometimes we fight; that's not all
There's love above all; holding you to me
So just look into my eyes and you will see
You're the best; forget the rest
For you are the friend I need
Even if my words are full  of greed
I want to see you my dear
To be able to whisper in your ear
That you mean the world to me
That's just how it is; that's what it will be
So know my love, forever and for always
I will always be here for you
Until the end of my days

No comments:

Post a Comment