Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Don't Want Another Friend

Some say I need more friends
Maybe I do; for I only have you
It's not fair to pressure you this much
To always want to talk to you
To always want to be with you
It kills me when we fight
Keeps me up all night
For I love you deep in my heart
Therefore fighting tears me apart
I only want to get closer to you
To just know a little more about you
Some say I need more friends
Otherwise this friendship will end
You are getting madder everyday
Yet really, what can I say
I don't want this to come to an end
But I don't want another friend
It will only be to distract me from you
All the wonderful things we could do
If only you would let me inside
Then on wings I will glide
For you truly are an angel to me
When we talk I'm as happy as can be
So please, my dear, look at it from my end
For I only want you; not another friend

No comments:

Post a Comment