Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Life's A Mess

My life is crazy; that is true
Even though it's wrong, I still love you
You brighten my day
Take my stress away
In the middle of all this commotion
You bring forth my strongest emotion
My love for you grows
Renewed each day as my blood flows
Inside my heart, my dispute is strong
For to want so much of you is wrong
You like me as a casual friend
Want my love for you to end
For you don't think of me that way
I'm just another friend at the end of the day
I'm not the best thing in your eyes
The thoughts in my head are full of why's
Why can't we be closer
Why can't I be first in your roaster
Why can't you want to see me
Why can't you have the same love for me
Lately my life's been a messy one
You brighten my day; you are my sun
I miss you more and more everyday
I dream of the day you will say
You love me and miss me,
Each and everyday, as I miss thee

No comments:

Post a Comment