Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jealous of Him

Tired; laying here in bed
Just want to close my eyes
Yet can't; every time I do you appear
In my thoughts; my dreams
As the clock ticks by; I think of you
How much I love you; how much it hurts
For me to accept that there's another
A person that knows everything about you
When I know not; left in the darkness
Why is he the only one; to have your trust
To share your dreams with; your pains
When I  love you so much it hurts
It's not fair to be in this much pain
To be punished like this
When my only sin was loving you to much
I may say that I can be happy with our friendship
I may smile and laugh; I'm happy for you
That you've found true love
While that may be true
Cause nothing matters more than your happiness
I am standing on the side; hurting
Longing to be let into your heart
Knowing I will never be

No comments:

Post a Comment