Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Always Your Friend; Always Hurt

I knew the moment I saw you
You were different; special
Your beauty was amazing
Inside and out; flowing around you
Your compassion blew me away
You came into my life; it will never be the same
For my love came pouring out; amazing how strong
I will do anything for you
You mean everything to me; our friendship
Yet at a distance I am held; you hide emotions
To share only with those you truly love
Yet my love is unconditional; even though it's hard
I want to know everything about you
I never can talk with you enough; all day and night if I could
When you told me I would always be outside your heart
When you told me there were lines not to be crossed
I was hurt; how much do I love you
I fought it; I loved you too much to be outside
Yet that was how you felt; those were your terms
What could I do but accept, when I love you so much?
So accept I did; you always make me smile when we talk
I want to know you forever; be friends
Always I will be there for you; anytime
Yet every time I think about you
A part of me will always hurt
That you couldn't let me love you like I do

No comments:

Post a Comment