Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

S & M

The whip cracks down
Sending shivers through my naked body
She pulls the collar tighter; enhancing my pleasure
She looks so good dressed in leather
My thoughts don’t stay though
As she ties me up to the bed
In goes the needle; how I love the pain
I pull on the ropes; her touch almost to much
The whip smacks down again; WHACK
Nine strips of leather; one blow
Down she goes; her teeth relentless
Nipping, biting; biting, nipping
Almost over the edge I go again
She pulls back; teasing
I beg her; I can’t take this
My whole body’s leaping
The handcuffs holding me back
I’m so close; I feel like I going to die
Please, let me cum!
She just smiles; saying nothing
Out comes the ring
Its vibes feeling amazing!
One squeeze; I’m in heaven
I’m free; I steal the whip
It’s my turn

No comments:

Post a Comment