Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's What I Do Best

Writing is what I do best
A good way to get all off my chest
For there's alot of pain in my life
My heart getting stabbed with a knife
Bleeding, these words drip on the page
Telling of my love; all my rage
Over not having enough people to love
Yet those I have, I truly love
They're not always there to talk
So my fingers get restless; go for a walk
Back and forth across this page
In my writing is all my rage
That I have to live this crappy day
I wish I believed, then I would pray
Yet writing is my only belief
The only way to bring me relief
Over all the tears that I cry
Everyday they flow; until I run dry
For I don't have a happy life
I can't imagine I'll have a wife
So I sit here and do what I do best
Put my heart on paper; get it off my chest
For that's all I really have in the end
Me, myself, my paper and pen

No comments:

Post a Comment