Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Are You Ever Going To Love Me?

Thinking of you again
Your beautiful voice; your stunning smile
Of all the nights we spend talking
Even when I'm dead tired; I wait for you
I love you with my soul
The feeling goes deep; dream of you when I sleep
Would do anything you say
Even if you told me to stay away
Yet I often think I'm better off that way
For these feelings for you are hurting me
Everyday, I think you'll say
Just leave me alone; I'm ruining your life
Just pushing you to much; causing you stress
You've had it with me; tired of my breath
The fear never leaves; it kills me
Eating away at me day by day
Wishing that only you would say
You love me back; I'm what you lack
You want me in your life
You're taking out the knife
For it really is a pain to love you
You're amazing; that is true
Yet holding me at a distance
Is killing me too; I love you
So this is the question; no masks
Are you ever going to love me
Love me like I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment