Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Well, Fuck Me

Today I lost my phone
Out, wandering around
Looking for things to do
Trying to get you off my mind
Well, fuck me!
Pissed off; so distracted
Just thinking of you all day
When I tell you I love you; you say
Stay away, you don't like me that way
Well, shit, fuck me sideways!
All these nights I spend
Waiting to hear you say goodnight
The devastation when you don't
For you are the last on my mind
What am I to you?
Tired of guessing; oh fuck me
This hurts; when you say
We may not be able to talk everyday
You will be busy; school and work
Yet I know to, you can make time
You're just being subtle; pushing me away
Well, what can I say? Fuck me!
You're amazing in my eyes
Special to me like no other
Yet you want me to keep my distance
What more is there to say really?
Aw fuck, why do I love you so?

No comments:

Post a Comment